Friday, October 17, 2008
So much thing that i wan to blog here!! Juz that i dun have the time and mood to blog down.... Dunno which one to start with??? Ok, i will start off with my school life... This is the one that i want to blog most.. I hate my week 5/6 grades.. i get all B and 1 C... I HATE MY GRADE NOW!! Wat happen to me?? Argh!! Y the faci keep giving me B.. Is my way of presentation sucks or my team presentation sucks??? I dun want to get B and C... i want back my A.. I work hard and put in all my effort and i still getting B... Wat's wrong?? I hate my life in school now!! B and C are definitely a great discouragement for me to work hard. I thought i still can depend on my A to motivate me to come school. None of my team member are putting effort in the ppt... Pls stop relying on me...I dun want to be the only who contribute to the team.. Pls be responsible as a learner... Now to gain back my motivation is to get A or B in my UTs.. If not, i will be totally lost of motivation.. I am so tired of this..I nv experience any situation like this before.. i nv get any my B and C in year 2 sem 1, i will not let myself to get B and C.. From next week onward, i will do my best and present to my very best to get back my A.. For those who just want to be a slacker, pls pray that u r not in my team.. My mood is getting bad.. Today, MIS module!! I think this the worst ppt i ever done... Omg!! No word can describe the ppt and my feeling.. The faci was totally disappointed with the ppt... And this ppt was so worthless.. So sianx!! i guess i will be getting another C again..Tmr, having SAD ut.. Prepare to die... I think it will super difficult.. I want to get back my first UT grade... Arghhh!! i wish eveyone that is taking SAD UT GOOD LUCK!!!Recently, i brought my Guess wallet.. yippy!! Super nice!! Hahas!! And i did my shopping few weeks ago... Bought a few pants and 2 pair of shoes and 1 slipper... Still cant find any bag... Argh!I cant wait for the 1 week holiday or should i say, i cant wait for this sem to end... Sometime it is really frustrating to be in this class...