<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15163715?origin\x3dhttp://glamorous-affairs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Lady

* C.A.R.I.N.A
* 18 MARCH 1989
* Pisces

Always wanted to have!

+car license
+Degree cert
+digital camera
+oversea
+Adidas Jacket
+GUESS wallet
+LEVIS jeans
+Burberry perfume (london)
+Gucci wallet
+Coach sling bag
+Ipod touch
+getting new laptop(thinking)
+RW/Sands Resort job
+new phone
+Parker pen with engraved
+Hot pink organiser
+Ear piece
+RL shoulder bag
+RL Black polo


Blog Hop


Meihar
Rebecca
Weixin
Esther
Melissa ong
Melissa chua
Liping
Wendy
Qin Zhi
Felicia
Jolin Tsai
Xiejiafa
Xueli
Yanshan



Tag



Thursday, April 23, 2009


I blogging in school now. It so boring until i have the urge to post an entry here. I thought Marketing module can be a fun and interesting module but i actually got no mood to listen to other ppl presentation though i try hard to listen but i still cant take it. Argh!! All groups are repeating the same contents and the facilitator got so much to comment and question. What time will it end? My lesson today supposed to end at 3.45 not 4.15pm.. I feel so tired and i want to go early and slp. I lack of slp cos i had a tough day ytd. I guess i has used up amy brain cells. Ytd use 70% and today rushing the ppt and completed almost half the ppt used up 30%.. Need to rest and resplendish my brain cells.
1 more team to go.. and 6p to go...