<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15163715?origin\x3dhttp://glamorous-affairs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Lady

* C.A.R.I.N.A
* 18 MARCH 1989
* Pisces

Always wanted to have!

+car license
+Degree cert
+digital camera
+oversea
+Adidas Jacket
+GUESS wallet
+LEVIS jeans
+Burberry perfume (london)
+Gucci wallet
+Coach sling bag
+Ipod touch
+getting new laptop(thinking)
+RW/Sands Resort job
+new phone
+Parker pen with engraved
+Hot pink organiser
+Ear piece
+RL shoulder bag
+RL Black polo


Blog Hop


Meihar
Rebecca
Weixin
Esther
Melissa ong
Melissa chua
Liping
Wendy
Qin Zhi
Felicia
Jolin Tsai
Xiejiafa
Xueli
Yanshan



Tag



Tuesday, August 04, 2009


Sunday meet up with Kyna. First we went to sony ericsson servicing centre. Waited quite long as it is sunday. After that we went to LV, burberry, coach and kate spade outlets at TAKA. So shiok.. But only can see. Hahas! We went to Paragon gucci and CK outlet too. Gucci got new wallet and my fav landyard is out too. Omg! So tempting to buy but i need to save for itouch. Sad! We walked all the way down to the new shopping centre ION. Full of people. Walked awhile and we headed to Bugis as it was super crowded. I will go again 1 day. I want to look for nice foods. I hate to go out on Sunday because almost all shopping centre are crowded. I bought a pair of jean, 2 blouses and tees, 1 bag and nail polish. Nothing much to buy. Had bbq steamboat! I love the prawns and the pork slices. Super yummy! The prawns very juicy.. Love it! Headed home ard 10pm.

On tuesday, HRIS lesson. 2 students from brazil joined us. Cool! They are having exchange program. They are arranged to my team. Quite stress to actually explain to them. I doing double work today as i need to explain to them. Somemore it is calculation, more difficult to explain to them. Fortunately, they are quite friendly, so easy to communicate. Haha! After lesson, peiling and i went to collect the form for thursday health screening. We also went to Causeway point samsung servicing centre. Waited so long not because of many people, its because there is only 1 counter. Sianx. Instead of waiting there, we shopped ard. I bought a few items from Watsons and i sign up watsons member. Peiling and i each bought a cute sticker. Hahas! There are lots of design that make us so indecisive. Wahaha! We went to mac to have some bite. Chatted awhile and headed to the mrt. Time passed quite fast!

Tmr is a off day for me, dun need to go work. No more fyp. Argh! I have no where else to go. What should i do tmr??