Sunday, September 27, 2009
23/09/09People:Me, qinzhi, keying, ck, haziq, jason & listerVenue: Qz's hse void deckPurpose:Officially bday celebration






Got a surprise celebration for qinzhi. I can feel he had a shocked by us. Lister created a memorable scary experience for him too. I think he will always remember the way lister dashed into the lift.. Wahahas! See his happiness in the pictures. Though just a small celebration and only the few of us but the thought and sincerity is there. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND! 18/09/09People:Me, Lister, qinzhi, peiling, ck, keying, jing yuVenue:Fullerton Hotel-The courtyardPurpose:Pre celebration for qz's bday



Whoohoo~ Chocolate buffet..yummy!! But very few variety and super expensive. Not worth the price. Atmosphere is great... Great to sit there and slack.. hahas! I think i wont go for the second time. Have a pre-small celebration for qinzhi. See that small cute small in the third picture. It is for him! Thanks Qinzhi for the treat!15/09/09People: Me, suyuan, reb, guanda, justin, ah black, jialiangVenue:Vivo cityPurpose:have a good meal and celebrate ah black's bday(12/09/09)




I had strawberry drink and fish fillet baked rice.. Yummy! "Delicious foods can cheer up a person", im totally agree.. It brights up my day.. hahas! Bought a large pooh bear for ah black as belated present.. We went to guanda's hse to play mahjong.. Home sweet home at 12 plus..