Today i feel like blogging.. Cos i have so much to say...
Working life is bored.. But lucky someone accompany through sms. So time passed quite fast... Going to miss my workplace as i not going to work for that company anymore. The company moving to another location and my department is going to outsource.. Sadded! I will be very poor!! Help me look for job!!
Staying at home almost every weekend.. Someone pls jio me out thought i dun really want to spend money but it is damn bored to stay at home. Tonight i going to cemetery to pray. Pls do not rain..
Sometime it is a great pleasure talking to u thought u r a quiet person. I thought i had misplaced that feeling or i wont find that feeling again. But the few days with u, i found it. I really feel it. But will anything happen? Let nature take it course? Im confused and feel vexed too.