<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15163715?origin\x3dhttp://glamorous-affairs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Lady

* C.A.R.I.N.A
* 18 MARCH 1989
* Pisces

Always wanted to have!

+car license
+Degree cert
+digital camera
+oversea
+Adidas Jacket
+GUESS wallet
+LEVIS jeans
+Burberry perfume (london)
+Gucci wallet
+Coach sling bag
+Ipod touch
+getting new laptop(thinking)
+RW/Sands Resort job
+new phone
+Parker pen with engraved
+Hot pink organiser
+Ear piece
+RL shoulder bag
+RL Black polo


Blog Hop


Meihar
Rebecca
Weixin
Esther
Melissa ong
Melissa chua
Liping
Wendy
Qin Zhi
Felicia
Jolin Tsai
Xiejiafa
Xueli
Yanshan



Tag



Sunday, September 13, 2009


Wanted to watch G-Force on 09-09-09(wed) but in the end I watched on 11-09-09(friday) with him. I liked the movie. It is awesome!! I love the guinea pigs. It is super cute. They are great!! Wahaha! After that went to esplanade to chat for awhile. Time passed quite fast. Took a cab home at 12am.

I went to COMEX fair with brother. Wanted to sign up for starhub mobile line and brother wanted to get the free jersey. We reached there abt 11am. The queue was so frightening and we regret for not coming early. Abt 8-9 lanes of people queuing to register. LOL! So in the end we give up. We shopped ard for my itouch charger and looking for plasma tv. I was quite disappointed that i cannot get the charger that i want. Sianx.. Empty handed out of the comex fair. Went to have sakae sushi at CityLink. After that, we went to Raffles Place UOB centre to sign for starhub line but guess wat? Its closed!! Argh!! So no choice went to Dhoby Ghaut starhub branch. The promotion only last till today so got to rush and get it done. Brother sign for Omina 1 and $48 only. Damn cheap! I will be using it!! Yay~ Cos my brother dislike that phone. I might be charging the new line too=meaning new number again!! hahas! Settle everything and back home at 4pm. Damn tired. Supposed to meet suyuan they all for mahjong but end up (so sorry) got to cancel.

Next week will be meeting qtss cliques and flowers cliques~ Yay!!

Happy Birthday to Gaithiri and Jien Arn (both fall on 12-09-09)!!!!.......